Bio+Tech Conference 2017
April 27, 2017 to April 28, 2017
Presented by the Maryland Tech Council, Bio+Tech17 Conference reflects the changing landscape where life sciences and technology converge by bringing together more than 500 professionals in both fields so that they may meet and forge new partnerships that will lead to great new discoveries. Bio+Tech17 Conference will continue to bring together the life science and technology sectors to meet and leverage the talents of the other to grow their organizations and their industry.
- Connects more than 500 top technology and life science professionals based in the region with leading global brands, venture capitalists and promising startups
- Builds a stronger combined community by nurturing a vibrant environment where members can connect and prosper
- Facilitates crossover relationships, technologies, talent and capital
- Provides access to advocacy, community and education sessions
- Hosts world-renowned speakers and keynotes
- Features designated education tracks for industry-specific topics as well as combined sessions
Mission of the Bio+Tech17 Conference
The Maryland Tech Council builds stronger technology and life science communities in Maryland by nurturing a healthy and vibrant environment where members can connect and prosper. Bio+Tech17 supports TCM’s mission by providing a forum for life science and technology professionals to exchange ideas and explore partnerships. In addition, Bio+Tech17 support TCM’s vision of positioning Maryland as a top-three innovation economy for technology and life sciences as well as the next “Silicon Valley” for these two industries.
Why Attend or Sponsor the Bio+Tech17 Conference
By attending, exhibiting or sponsoring Bio+Tech17, you are helping advance your organization and the bioscience and technology professions and industries.