Bio+Tech 16 Conference
Bio+Tech16 reflects the changing landscape where life sciences and technology converge by bringing together more than 500 professionals in both fields so that they may meet and forge new partnerships that will lead to great new discoveries. Bio+Tech16 is the first event of its kind in the Mid-Atlantic region that brings together the life science and technology sectors to meet and leverage the talents of the other to grow their organizations and their industry.
- Connects more than 500 top technology and life science professionals based in the region with leading global brands, venture capitalists and promising startups
- Builds a stronger combined community by nurturing a vibrant environment where members can connect and prosper
- Facilitates crossover relationships, technologies, talent and capital
- Provides access to advocacy, community and education sessions
- Hosts world-renowned speakers and keynotes
- Features designated education tracks for industry-specific topics as well as combined sessions