News & Announcements
BBJ: The historic Lion Brothers Building Near Hollins Market is Fully Leased
January 16, 2018
Redeveloped office space in a former livery stable-turned embroidery factory in West Baltimore has hit a new benchmark: Fully leased.
The 38,000-square-foot Lion Brothers Building at 875 Hollins St. recently inked deals with three new tenants that filled its newly developed office space to capacity.
The building is owned by Cross Street Partners, which began a conversion of the property into an industrial-chic workspace in 2015. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Place and was built in 1885.
Philadelphia-based Spring Garden Lending focuses on short-term loans and will expand into a larger space in the building this quarter. Culinary Architecture has been operating a food and catering business in Pigtown for three years and will expand to a 500-square foot café on the first floor.
Click here to read the rest of story by subscription via Baltimore Business Journal