The University of Maryland BioPark Garage includes 638 spaces and first floor featuring the Campus Police Substation with 24/7 monitoring and patrols of the area as well as escort service.
The new “Pay-on-Foot” automated equipment is installed in the BioPark Garage.
Customers whose parking has not been validated must utilize the “Pay-on-Foot” cash or credit machine located by the elevators on the lower level or “Pay-in-Lane” credit card only payment device in far right exit lane. Cash will only be accepted at the Pay-on-Foot machine. Transient parkers that are in the garage after hours will now be able to gain access at the Baltimore Street pedestrian door by scanning their ticket.
- 1 North Poppleton Street (at the corner of W. Baltimore and Poppleton Streets)
Baltimore MD 21201
- 638 spaces on 10 levels
- Monday through Friday 6:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Saturday, 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Closed Sundays and Holidays
- Access card holders have access 24/7
- 0-1 hour $5.00
- 1-2 hours $10.00
- 2-24 hours $15.00
- Facility is patrolled by a security guard 24/7
- Escort services to and from the BioPark building are available in the garage. Call 410-706-6882
Validations and Monthly Parking:
Available through the garage office. Please make a validation request 48 hours advance.
- Telephone: 410-685-9354
- Fax number: 410-685-9254
- For more information, contact Symone Slater.