Tenants have access to the University's central research supply core, BIORESCO with benefits including:
- Pay no shipping/handling charges.
- Receive Discounts from list prices (2-40%).
- Access over 40 vendors - Over 5000 "on-site" items.
- Access nearly 4 million discounted products and reagents.
- Receive free delivery.
- Purchase with a minimum amount of paperwork and inconvenience. Consolidate your purchasing.
- Keep unnecessary Styrofoam and packing materials out of the environment. We offer clean cardboard boxes, packing materials, styrofoam shippers and freezer packs for free every morning. Read more information about BIORESCO here.
On-Site Contact Research Organizations
- Biopharmaceutical Contract Research Services and cGMP manufacturing
- Phase I/IIa Clinical Trial Services
Retail banking services at Harbor Bank's BioPark branch.
The BioBucks program provides each tenant with a $1,500 annual award to fund "tenant-to-tenant” contracts or projects and University fee-for-service resources. Use BioBucks when entering into the following types of transactions:
- Contract for services or products from among the University’s cores and labs
- Contract with another BioPark tenant www.umbiopark.com/tenants
- Pay tuition for training employees through Baltimore City Community College’s (BCCC) Life Sciences Institute, UMB, the Robert H. Smith School of Business, NPower, or the Baltimore Technical Institute of Maryland (BTI)
- Hire an intern from UMB, BCCC’s Life Sciences Institute, the Smith School NPower, or BTI
- Join the UM BioPark at the annual BIO International Convention
To draw down funds, please contact Nora Finn with project details.
A FEDex box is located inside 801 W. Baltimore Street, off the lobby near the elevators. Pick up is 6 PM, Monday through Friday.
Tenants may reserve the Life Sciences Conference Center facilities in 801 W. Baltimore Street. Click here to be connected to the conference center page. Outside caterers may be used.
Tenants may also use some meeting and reception space on the University of Maryland campus. Fees may be charged. These include:
Southern Management Campus Center: variety of flexible meeting rooms
Westminster Hall – Former church at Fayette & Greene Streets
Capacity: 250 banquet style
School of Nursing Auditorium
Contact: Office of Communications, 410-706-8418
Or [email protected]
Enjoy seasonal outdoor breaks in the Park at 825 West Baltimore.
Park your cycle in our park at 825 West Baltimore.
Building Management - Cushman & Wakefield
Assistant Property Manager, Life Science Operations
Expanding Your Company
Pre-Built Lab Space
Learn more about the BioInnovation Center.
Lobby TV Screens
Tenants may post messages to communicate news, events or to welcome clients. You may use your own template to create your message or contact us for a template. Slides should be created in PowerPoint, landscape, 1920x1080 pixels. All submissions are subject to editing. Contact Nora Finn for additional information or to submit your slide for posting.
CALL FOR POLICE ESCORT