UM Health Sciences and Human Services Library
601 W. Lombard Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Reference Desk: 410-706-7996
BioPark tenants may receive a free corporate membership to the HSHSL on campus located on the corner of Lombard and Greene Streets. For details contact Linda Cassard.
BioPark tenants may join the extensive fitness center in the Southern Management Campus Center on Lombard Street. That center includes a swimming pool, a 7,000-square-foot work out area with cardiovascular and weight equipment, a spinning studio, several multipurpose rooms, two basketball courts, two racquetball/squash courts, an elevated running track, space for power lifting, plus a variety of classes. BioPark tenants are considered primary members by the campus and may join the SMC Campus Center for $45 monthly or $400 annually. All classes are offered at the SMC Campus Center.
For additional information or to join, contact the Athletic Center at 410-706-7529 or visit their website.
Graphic Design & Printing Services
UMB Office of Communications and Public Affairs
The UMB Office of Communications and Public Affairs can be contracted to provide graphic design services and coordinate with vendors.
Communications and Public Affairs
UMB’s Office of Research and Development is responsible for handling corporate interactions with the campus.
Visit the website for additional information.
- Clinical Trial Contact - Mike Rollor, PhD
- Corporate-sponsored Research Agreements - Mike Rollor, PhD or Dana Murray, JD
- Technology Licensing - Phil Robilotto
Tenants have access to the University's central research supply core, BIORESCO with benefits including:
- Pay no shipping/handling charges.
- Receive Discounts from list prices (2-40%).
- Access over 50 vendors - Over 5000 "on-site" items.
- Access nearly 2 million discounted products and reagents.
- Receive free delivery, twice daily.
- Purchase with a minimum amount of paperwork and inconvenience. Consolidate your purchasing.
- Keep unnecessary Styrofoam and packing materials out of the environment. We offer clean cardboard boxes, packing materials, styrofoam shippers and freezer packs for free every morning.
- Read more information about BIORESCO here.
The University of Maryland BioPark provides entrepreneurs and researchers with access to the research faculty and an extensive array of core facilities, labs and services of the University of Maryland and its professional schools of medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, nursing and law. BioPark companies may access UMB core facilities for a fee through service or sponsored research agreements. Click here for a full listing of UMB cores or the Center for Innovative Biomedical Resources.
CALL FOR POLICE ESCORT